TKL Group is looking for full-time Concrete Forms Carpenter at 8620 Oakwood Drive, Niagara Falls Ontario L2H 2Y6 Canada. There are 12 positions available.
Main duties are as follows but not limited to:
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel, and other materials
- Install floor beams, lay subflooring, and erect walls and roof systems
- Fit and install trim items, such as form woods, doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
- Maintain, repair, and renovate residences and wooden structures
- Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
- May prepare cost estimates for clients.
- Carpenters should have knowledge of concrete forming and be able to use concrete tools such as concrete rakes, trowels, Fresno, bull floats.
- Carpenters should be able to finish the back of the concrete if needed
Hours of work are 40 hours/week (overtime pay after 44 hours). Pay is $28.00/hour. Successful candidates must speak English and have completed high school. Minimum work experience is 3 years hands on experience.
Please send resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org