Compensation:Based on Experience
Posted in: Charlotte Construction Work
We are looking for Electricians to work on industrial projects in the Charlotte, NC area. The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of industrial electrical experience.
Duties include but may not be limited to:
- Accurately install conduit, wire, pre-fab assemblies, panel boards, light fixtures, devices, and other equipment per layout.
- Follow blueprints and schematics during installation process.
- Measure, cut, thread, ream, assemble, and install conduit.
- Test continuity of circuits, circuit wiring to insure compatibility and safety of components using test instruments.
- Observe functions of installed equipment or system to determine hazards and need for adjustments, relocation, or replacement.
- Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code during installation process.
- 3 years of electrical experience working in industrial settings
- Being able to accurately read blueprints and schematics
- Have basic hand tools
- Familiarity with NEC Standards and electrical codes
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work from ladders, lifts, and carry at least 50lbs at a time