City:Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Posted in: Philadelphia Construction Work
- Supervises and coordinates efforts of the maintenance staff. Recommends new hires, discipline, and contributes to performance appraisal. Responsible for training, coaching, and communications to the maintenance staff.
- Performs or assigns routine to difficult carpentry duties, including installation of new doors and installation or repairs of doorjambs, moldings, hinges, door closers, locks, knobs, etc. Also, may include drywall or plaster repair and painting duties.
- Interface with contractors and vendors. Depending on property needs, creates written specifications and secures bids for services in accordance with established bid process. Solicits bids, negotiates with vendors for goods and services, schedules work to be completed, etc.
- Attend construction meetings for new developments and assist with punch out units and ensures timely delivery of such units.
- This position requires a High School Diploma/GED.
- 3-4 years of required experience in Commercial or Multi-Unit property.
- Preferred certifications for this position include: HVAC (depending on property needs), Electrical, or Appliance.
- A valid driver's license may be needed depending on the property.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information