Due to continued rapid growth, we are looking to add a motivated individual to our team who can repair and maintain residential and commercial heating, cooling and indoor air quality products.
About the Opportunity:
• Maintain and repair heating and air conditioning equipment in commercial and residential settings.
• Maintain and promote the use of indoor air quality products to consumers.
• Assist in the training and development of apprentices.
• Partake in monthly ‘on-call’ rotation.
• Candidate should have at least 3 years experience in service technician role.
• Candidate should possess general understanding of duct systems & air flow.
• Candidate should be EPA certified for refrigeration handling.
• Candidate should be friendly, outgoing, drug free, punctual, maintain a neat appearance.
• N.A.T.E. Certification is a plus.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary.
• Monthly bonus pay.
• Healthcare contributions for your family.
• AFLAC Insurance coverage.
• Company match retirement savings plan.
• Vacation and sick pay.
• Opportunity for advancement.