Construction Manager - Water & Wastewater Treatment Plants, Sanitary / Storm Sewers - Columbus , OH - JOB 21-00636
Salary Range: Commensurate - Permanent Position with Benefits.
A full service architectural & engineering consulting firm is seeking to hire a Construction Manager for municipal infrastructure construction work on sanitary and storm sewer projects, waterlines, pump stations, water treatment plants, wastewater treatment plants, roadway improvements, and related work.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Possession of a Bachelor or Associates Degree in Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering Technology, Construction Engineering, or Construction Management will be considered in lieu of a portion of the experience requirement.
- Registered Ohio or West Virginia Professional Engineer preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years related work experience with water and wastewater treatment plant construction preferred.
- Experience with municipal and large government entities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- Directing the efforts of assigned engineers, technicians, construction observers and administrative support staff relative to construction administration and observation work.
- Providing technical guidance to clients regarding claims, clarifications, RFI's, and similar construction matters .
- Preparation and dissemination of various types of documents associated with construction
- Shop drawing review and document control .
- Establishing command and control protocols with the project stakeholders, monitoring the project schedule, communicating with the client and contractor, and providing direction to field and office staff as appropriate
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.