We are an asphalt paving and highway construction company and We are currently seeking Experienced Asphalt Dump Truck Operator with a Class B CDL.
- Responsible for safe and technically proficient operation of equipment to which you are assigned
- Hauling materials/equipment around or to and from job sites
- Properly follow all company policies and procedures for safe working procedures and environment
- Report any problems to manager
- Perform daily pre/post trip inspections with appropriate documentation in compliance with DOT guidelines and company policies.
- Obey applicable laws and follow dispatch instructions
- Maintain daily vehicle mileage logs
- Monitor various gauges during operation of vehicle
- Load and unload equipment or materials
- Depending on materials hauled, may require unloading of contents by hand or shovel
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors and public at all times
- Be willing to travel to various job sites throughout South Florida
- Be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary
- Report to work at the designated start time
- Be able to work overtime when required
- MUST be attentive to detail and consistently aware of movement and activity on the job site
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas as stated by OSHA and / or MSHA
- Excellent driving skills, watchful and aware, cautious with ability to attend to detail, meticulous and vigilant in maintenance of safety standards and procedures
Must be able to enter and exit a vehicle with no physical limitations, occasionally perform lifting and have full mobility and range of motion.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Veterans are strongly urged to apply.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour