WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch # 2643, located at 340 Cypress St., Salisbury, MD, 21801 is currently hiring a Flagger.
Have you ever been driving and passed by a worker holding a flag for a traffic or construction site? Many drivers and commuters are likely to have seen Flaggers at their jobsites. These are the personnel who control vehicle traffic to build a safe environment for construction/repair projects, such as those involving roadways or parking lots. As a Flagger, you would help notify drivers of the need for reduced speeds or restricted lane flow. As such, you'd play a key role in crafting and maintaining safe construction sites. PeopleReady is now hiring a Flagger who can bring a positive and dedicated attitude to the jobsite. If this sounds like you, we would love for you to apply above.
- Working with construction team to establish safe movement of traffic around construction zone, in accordance with safety regulations.
- Flagging motorists to warn them of obstacles or repair work ahead.
- Taking ownership of keeping work zone and passing cars safe.
- May need to place signs, barricades, traffic cones, and other warning devices- duties will vary according to job assignment.
- Directing traffic flow using Department of Transportation regulations.
- Responding to emergencies as directed and performing tasks in the interest of public safety and property protection during emergencies.
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Communication skills required - flaggers remain in constant contact with the crew.
- Able to remain in a stationary position for long periods at a time.
- Possess a valid flagger certification - PeopleReady will help provide this training.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to https://www.peopleready.com/welcome?branch=2643&req=8614BR
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.