Dynamic Capacity Group (DCG)
2180 Satellite Blvd, Suite 400
Duluth, GA 30519
DCG currently has 275 positions available in Acworth, Georgia. These positions are temporary, full-time for 1 year, with extensions up to three years total.
Production Builders are responsible for assembling precut wooden parts to build components and similar supports used in building construction. Assembler is responsible for moving specified precut parts to work area and positioning parts in alignment with component layouts, following supervisor’s instructions and blueprint specifications. On the job training is available, and all employees must be able to:
- Verify dimensions of pre-cut parts for accuracy of assembly
- Place metal reinforcement plates over connecting joints and connect parts at joints using hammers, presses, saws or pneumatic staple guns
- Assemble pre-cut wooden parts to build components and similar supports of wall sections used in building construction
- Follow all safety procedures and standards as established by the company
- Follow all quality control procedures and standards as established by the company
- Inform production supervisor when material is missing, defective or additional material is needed
- Clean work area daily
Job Duties and Requirements- Production Builder Qualifications Include:
- No education or prior work experience is required.
- Ability to stand for 8+ hours
- Must be able to repeatedly lift, push, pull, or carry objects up to 50-75 lbs.
- Ability to bend, twist, squat, reach
- Candidate must have excellent attendance
- Employer will offer 40hours of work per week on rotating shifts, Monday through Friday.
- Work on Saturdays may be required.
- Workers are needed to begin work on 12/01/2019 through 11/30/2020.
Applicants must pass a drug screening and background investigation.
Work will be performed in the Acworth area extensive travel is possible.
Workers will be paid no less than $17.18 per hour, including overtime and benefits. Overtime hours may vary, depending on weather or other conditions, and will be paid at 1.5 times current wage. OT is calculated at base wage x 1.5
The employer will provide on-the-job training in the proper use and maintenance of construction power tools and equipment including safety awareness. The employer will use a single workweek as its standard for computing wages due. Workers will be paid on Friday (bi-weekly) by check or direct deposit. Lodging is not provided by the company. The employer will make all deductions from the worker’s paycheck required by law. Workers are responsible for daily transportation to and from the assigned worksite. The employer will provide workers at no charge all tools, supplies, and equipment required to perform the job. The employer guarantees to offer work for hours equal to at least three-fourths of the workdays in each 12-week period of the total employment period.
To be considered for this position, send a resume to email@example.com or inquire about the job opportunity or send applications and/or resumes, indicating availability, to the Atlanta Career Center, 223 Courtland St. N.E., Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30303. Phone: (404) 232-4700
If the worker completes 50 percent of the work contract period, the employer will arrange and pay directly for transportation and subsistence from the place of recruitment to the place of work. Upon completion of the work contract or where the worker is dismissed earlier, the employer will provide or pay for worker’s reasonable costs of return transportation and subsistence back home or to the place the worker originally departed to work, except where the worker will not return due to subsequent employment with another employer or where the employer has appropriately reported a worker’s voluntary abandonment of employment. The amount of transportation payment or reimbursement will be equal to the most economical and reasonable common carrier for the distances involved. Employee will receive advanced pay to find appropriate housing, food, and transportation to and from work for initial period while waiting for first paycheck (approximately 2 weeks)