Full time experienced finish carpenters for Residential and Commercial Construction in Broward and Palm Beach County.
Our Company seeks experienced finished carpenters and finished carpenter assistants with 3-5 years of residential experience. Project types include high-end custom residential, custom carpentry, trim work in new constructions or remodeling. Experienced applicants must be professional and take pride in their work. Attention to detail and quality will be demanded.
- Applicant should be familiar with residential construction practices, techniques, tools, equipment, and materials.
- Applicant should have experience with framing walls, mounting doors and installing windows, casework, finish carpentry, and exterior trim.
- Applicant should with experience in different phases of construction.
- Applicant should be able to properly install interior and exterior trim work and other finish carpentry items according to sketches, blueprints, or oral instructions.
- Applicant must speak English and have a valid driver’s license and transportation.
- Applicant should have own tools and must be physically able to carry and hang doors, T&G ceilings, beam work, cut and install crown and base and install hardware.
- Applicant must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
Interested applicants with a strong work ethic and the ability to work at a fast pace without sacrificing quality should respond to this ad with a resume including their complete work history, skill set and a brief explanation of their interest in the position. Resume should include at least two (2) references with contact information. Salary based on experience. Send your resume to email@example.com or call (954) 317-6443.
Drug-free work environment.