Tradesmen International is currently looking for journeyman mason's local to Beacon, NY area.
PAY: $24.00 - $27.00/hr. based on experience
DURATION: 6+ weeks
SCOPE: Restoration of a Brick Building, Cutting Brick, Brick Replacement, Concrete and/or grout patching, Brick Removal & Job site clearing/cleaning
Must have own hand tools, hard hat, eye protection, steel toed boots & gloves
If you are a dedicated hard worker with verifiable recent experience and reliable transportation we can offer you competitive pay, benefits, 401k, vacation time, please submit resume or apply for consideration.
Tradesmen International is seeking highly motivated concrete finishers to join our team. If you are a concrete finisher this is your chance to launch your career. As a Concrete Finisher also known as a concrete mason you will be responsible for smoothing, leveling and finishing freshly poured concrete.
- Smooth out concrete in segments to ensure the concrete poured is level
- Arrange the concrete forms
- Prepare surface with hammer and chose
- Rub cement in with sponge-rubber float or burlap
- Level concrete using special blades, making sure all lumps and bubbles are smoothed over
- Use wood or plastic forms to shape the concrete and hold it until it is set
- Wash away excess concrete.
- Finish corners by hand
- Apply latex and epoxy to floors
- Use machines that vibrate concrete to fill air pockets
- Use groovers and hand trowels to spread concrete
Simply put, we're not a temp agency and don't just hire anyone. In fact, we're highly selective, committed to hiring only those concrete finishers that are highly skilled in their trade with unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best.
- 4 years of experience in commercial/industrial concrete finishing
- Must be reliable and self-motivated
- Have the ability and knowledge to read prints
- Experience working with hand tools and power tools
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that includes:
Dental and vision plan
Prescription drug plan
401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).