WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch # 2985 located 1013 N. Sam Rayburn Freeway, Sherman, TX, 75092 is currently hiring Solar Installer.
Conceptualize an industry that has potential as big as our solar system. Solar jobs are showing positive growth at a rate that is 17 times faster than the US economy's rate of growth. Are you a visionary with a future as bright as the sun? PeopleReady is now hiring Solar Panel Installers who are passionate about tapping into their "high-energy" skills to be a part of the solar revolution.
Solar Panel Installers, also known as PV (photovoltaic) Installers, assemble, install, or maintain solar systems on roofs or other structures in compliance with site assessments and schematics. They are the key to the operations of sustainable energy units in residential and commercial areas. One of the most significant aspects of the position is the crafting and planning of the project site. Most solar panel installations are done outdoors, but Installers sometimes work in attics and crawl spaces to connect panels to the electric grid. As an Installer, you will also travel to numerous jobsites for your work. If this position sounds like a dream that is too good to be true, we would love for you to apply at the link above.
- Measuring, cutting, assembling, and bolting structural framing and solar modules
- Connecting installed solar panels to existing electrical systems and checking electrical installation for proper wiring, polarity, grounding, or integrity of terminations
- Organizing and maintaining system components
- Maintaining documentation of completed installations
- Applying weather sealing to array, building, or support mechanisms
- Completing labor-intensive work in various weather conditions
- Minimum of one year experience in the construction industry preferred
- Have tools of the trade and be able to bring them to jobsite
- References to verify your professional skills and experience
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds and remain in a stationary position for extended periods
Apply to join us today. To begin your journey, go to :
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.