Assists in the installation of concrete foundations, concrete pedestalsand piping associated with tank projects.
Essential Dutiesand Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Operate Skid-loader or Forklift.
- Tie Rebar.
- Build or Erect Concrete Forms.
- Pour and Finish Concrete.
- Install Pipes, Valves and Fittings.
SupervisoryResponsibilities: Thereare no supervisory responsibilities associated with this position.
Competencies: To perform the jobsuccessfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Technical Skills - Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Written Communication - Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Quality Management - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Cost Consciousness - Conserves organizational resources.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Works with integrity and ethically.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures.
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Motivation - Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Quantity - Completes work in timely manner.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Keeps commitments.
Travel:This position requires100% Travel
Qualifications:Toperform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform eachessential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representativeof the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations maybe made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentialfunctions.
Education and/orExperience: Highschool diploma or general education degree (GED); must have a minimum of one yearif related experience and/or training.
LanguageSkills: Abilityto read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenanceinstructions, and procedure manuals.
MathematicalSkills: Abilityto apply concepts of basic math.
ReasoningAbility: Abilityto apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished inwritten, oral, or diagram form.
OtherSkills: Knowledgeableof concrete form work, rebar installation and concrete placement. Must beknowledgeable of the Safety and Loss Control programs of Caldwell Tanks.
PhysicalDemands: Thephysical demands described here are representative of those that must be met byan employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilitiesto perform the essential functions.
While performingthe duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Theemployee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally requiredto stand; walk and climb or balance. The employee must occasionally lift and/ormove up to 50 pounds. Must be able toclimb to heights of 200 feet with no rest platform.
WorkEnvironment: Thework environment characteristics described here are representative of those anemployee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilitiesto perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job,the employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places. The noiselevel in the work environment is usually moderate.
Thisjob description is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be added, as necessary.
I have received a copy of the above description ofmy current position. I have read andreviewed the duties and responsibilities of which I am responsible, and amaware of the physical and minimum requirements of this position. I understandthat I am accountable for the duties and responsibilities as described. I agree to maintain confidentiality regardingall personnel and financial matters of the organization. I agree to contribute to the team effort ofaccomplishing the Mission Statement of Caldwell Tanks. I understand that his document does notcreate an employment contract and that I am employed by Caldwell Tanks, Inc. on“at will basis”.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications