Park Place Communities Management purchases distressed mobile home parks and rehabilitates them, inside and out, to transform them into thriving communities.
We currently have full-time positions on our construction/renovation team in Lenoir City, TN
Don't wait to apply - crew openings are filling up fast.
Construction crews will assist in mobile home renovations and are responsible for performing basic carpentry tasks under the guidance and supervision of a construction manager.
To qualify, you MUST :
- Have 2+ years’ carpentry/renovation experience
- Must own and bring hand tools to work every day
- Have a basic understanding of carpentry principles and procedures
- Lift heavy loads up to 70 lbs and navigate construction job site terrain
- Have the ability to get to and from work on time, every day
- Be willing and able to perform physical tasks during your shift
Hourly rate will start from $14-$16+/hr depending on level of experience.
Priority given to current/former military and applicants with finish carpentry experience.
HIGHER RATES AVAILABLE FOR EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES
All candidates will be asked to provide a printed resume and work references.
Job Type: Full-time