OverviewRespond to this Ad
Jr. Carpenter / Woodworking Technician - Cleveland, Ohio - JOB 23-00229
Salary Range: $18.00 - $22.00/HR Permanent Position with Benefits.
Cleveland, Ohio construction company is seeking to hire a Jr. Carpenter / Woodworking Technician to build custom cabinetry, countertops, & wood trimming for commercial and high end residential houses.
- High School Graduate
- Familiar with woodworking power and hand tools (saw, drills, filing, scraping, sanding…)
- Must be willing to listen and learn the carpentry trade from senior professionals
- Able to understand basic mathematics and read a tape measure.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be available to work overtime as necessary
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to work in a team environment and be self-motivated
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.