Baron Manufacturing is currently seeking a Senior Estimator to join our team with minimal supervision.
We started Baron Manufacturing in 1992 and within a few years we grew into an in-house fabrication millwork and casework 100,000 sq. ft. facility. Our work earned us a loyal rapidly expanding customer base; which includes many prestigious properties and five-star establishments such as the Ritz-Carlton, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino and Nassau International Airport. Our team members are dedicated individuals who have been with us for years, and together we work unified and focused to serve our customers' needs.
- Prepares bid proposals; compile and summarize cost data and other proposal materials
- Manages the pre-bid process, take off, and post-award process
- Plans, organizes, reviews and evaluates requests for estimates
- Determines scope of work and estimates material & labor
- Walks the project manager, owner and engineer through the project in project kick-off meetings
Sales or estimating experience in the architectural millwork industry is preferred but not a must
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
Baron Manufacturing is Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection compliant.