We are currently seeking a maintenance tech to fill our team. We are seeking someone who is a team player, willing to learn and grow with the company.
We are looking for someone to fill a full-time multi-site maintenance technician position as soon as possible.
Maintenance Technician will be responsible, under the direction of the Regional Manager, for the
overall maintenance of the apartment complex and all areas related to the day‐to‐day maintenance
operations of the community. Essential duties include but are not limited to:
On call duty one week a month
1) Electrical, plumbing, and painting
2) Repairing and treating structures such as showers, sinks, appliances, doors/cabinets, walls and
3) Make ready units for new move‐ins
4) Maintain communication with managers.
5) Responsible for one week a month of on-call emergency maintenance
6) Schedule and complete preventative maintenance program
7) Complete grounds work such as grounds pick up, sweeping and light landscaping
8) Pool maintenance experience required
9) Coordinate special projects as directed
Maintenance Technician must maintain a professional and courteous manner with residents, visitors,
contractors and fellow employees. Maintenance Tech must have the necessary tools to effectively
complete tasks outlined above. One must have the ability to follow oral and written instructions and be
able to maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
High School Diploma or GED Required
Valid Driver's License and Reliable Transportation Required