Baron Manufacturing is currently seeking a Millwork Installation Supervisor to join our team with minimal supervision.
We started Baron Manufacturing in 1992 and within a few years we grew into an in-house fabrication millwork and casework 100,000 sq. ft. facility. Our work earned us a loyal rapidly expanding customer base; which includes many prestigious properties and five-star establishments such as the Ritz-Carlton, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino and Nassau International Airport. Our team members are dedicated individuals who have been with us for years, and together we work unified and focused to serve our customers' needs.
- Assess and approve architectural millwork including store fixtures, workstations, desks, ceilings, counters and lobbies
- Monitor delivery and evaluate work done by installers to ensure accuracy and quality
- Proficiency in reading and applying architectural/interior design/drawings and blueprints
- Manage project teams and ensure documentation is accurate upon completion
- Drive to vendors and customer sites to answer inquiries and ensure customer satisfaction
- Quality management of architectural millwork using AWI standards
- Equipped with all tools
- Able to communicate in English
- Own dependable transportation and valid driver's license
- Pass drug testing and background check
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Benefits package available
Baron Manufacturing is Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection compliant.