Baron Manufacturing is currently seeking a Millwork Production Manager to join our team with minimal supervision.
We started Baron Manufacturing in 1992 and within a few years we grew into an in-house fabrication millwork and casework 100,000 sq. ft. facility. Our work earned us a loyal rapidly expanding customer base; which includes many prestigious properties and five-star establishments such as the Ritz-Carlton, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino and Nassau International Airport. Our team members are dedicated individuals who have been with us for years, and together we work unified and focused to serve our customers' needs.
- Help manage shop labor and crew responsibilities
- Precise Field Measurements and coordination with the onsite staff
- Experience in factory management (shop floor level), utilizing wood fabrication, finishing, or production graphics methods and equipment
- Working with our project manager in ordering materials, layout, and finalizing all production drawings
- Thorough knowledge of custom architectural millwork design and production method
- Coordinate with Purchaser to order stock materials & specialty project materials
- Experience in architectural millwork industry with hands-on involvement in operational activities
- Experience working with architectural blueprints and specifications
Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
Baron Manufacturing is Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection compliant.