Property Punch-out Technician
We are a small company based in Newark Ohio seeking someone to join our team who has experience in new construction condominiums, single-family residential homes, and multi-unit tenant locations. This position requires someone who is a self-starter and able to work independently. Someone who is professional when working with homeowners, tenants, and sub-contractors to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction. The ideal person will be proficient in addressing items as needed, communicating with management, someone who has a positive attitude and the ability to multitask.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
· Ability to communicate professionally with homeowners, renters, and sub-contractors.
· Problem solving skills including diagnosing and suggesting resolution, not afraid to attempt new situations.
· Ability to self-manage and set/meet goals with minimal oversight including maintaining an organized schedule.
· Ability to perform multiple tasks at same time and follow instructions.
· Competency in both verbal and written dialogue.
· Plumbing; repair/replace faucets, pipes, hot water tanks, toilets, garbage disposals, dishwashers, misc. leaks, etc.
· Electrical; includes repair/replacement of power switches, fuses, wall sockets, lighting, fans, window a/c units, garage doors, etc.
· Drywall Repair; includes filling and repairing holes and misc. wear and tear from tenant/homeowners.
· Painting; includes anything from minor touch ups to full remodel paint of a new or vacated unit.
· Experience in flooring; includes installing vinyl, ceramic tile, and minor carpet repairs.
· Appliance repair; includes repair/replacement of major household appliances.
· Housekeeping; any cleaning necessary in new or vacated units.
· Grounds keeping; pulling weeds, pruning trees and shrubs, sweeping, raking, tidying up of mulch, etc.
· Snow removal; light shoveling, laying of salt, etc.
Previous experience in the home building industry and/or home repair required
Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle (prefer a truck)
Travel will be required
Minor hand tools and power tools to complete home repairs
High School Diploma or equivalent
Pay based on experience
Vacation, Holidays (after probationary period)
If interested contact Karen at 740-920-4099 or email@example.com