Posted in: Ocala Construction Work
- Ensure compliance with all posted and required MSHA and Company Safety Policies and a commitment to providing a safe environment for themselves, co-workers and visitors to the facility. This includes reporting any potential hazards to management immediately and, when possible, correcting or isolating the risk.
- Ensure compliance with all posted and required environmental policies, immediately reporting any issues and providing support to resolve the issue.
- Keep all work areas safe, clean, and orderly.
- Assists other job classifications as needed.
- Participates in plant overhaul outages as needed.
- Responds to reasonable callouts as needed and work extended hours.
- Lubricate & oil equipment as needed.
- Painting, shoveling, sweeping and removing debris from jobs.
- Utilize heavy equipment to perform tasks.
- Utilize power shots (highly compressed air canisters).
- Vacation relief as needed.
- Trains other employees as needed.
- Attends and participates in department and team meetings and training classes.
- Assists alternative fuels systems as needed.
- Trouble shoot and report any equipment or safety issues to Plant Management.
Any other assignments required by Plant Management.