Architectural Project Manager - Revit, Photoshop, LEED - Akron, Ohio - JOB 21-00606
Salary Range: $65K - $85K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A long standing architectural firm in Akron, Ohio is seeking to add an experienced Architectural Project Manager to their staff that has a variety of experience ranging from commercial, retail & government facilities.
- Bachelors' or Masters' degree in Architecture is required.
- An Active Ohio Architectural License is required.
- 8 years' minimal experience doing architectural design for commercial, retail and/or government facilities.
- 5 years' experience minimal managing a team or teams of architects for on commercial, retail and/or government facilities projects.
- Must be able to mentor Drafters, Interns, Designers & Architects.
- LEED certified is preferred
- Must be proficient with Revit. Photoshop is strongly desired.
- AutoCAD is a plus.
- MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Constant Contact Email.
- Advanced knowledge of building codes and construction.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must be able to review a complete set of CD's (Construction Documents) for accuracy and quality.
- Local candidates only please. No relocation.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website:www.integrityjobs.com(To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.