“Enter the Room” Plot Summary (15 min):
A young adult (Brian) is visited by his brother, Jeremy, who needs a place to stay as he settles into his new city. The two polar opposite personalities begin to clash as Jeremy's presence poses a threat to Brian's way of life. Brian's uptight personality and unreasonable living standards rub off on Jeremy, creating an incredible amount of tension. Bad blood, stemming from a traumatic past event reveals the shocking truth of the brothers' current situations, as Brian struggles to differentiate between reality and his worst nightmares.
“In the Backseat” Plot Summary (15 min):
Two friends find themselves in a monetary predicament, so they start robbing apartments for some quick cash. Jeff finds himself trapped in the trunk of a car.
Scared out of his mind, he will do whatever it takes to escape from his captors.
“Bay For Blood” Plot Summary (15 min):
James and Rob are hiding out in isolation to fix their mutual issues. As time progresses the two reveal facts regarding their disturbing past relationship. An acquaintance of James’, Jessica, finds herself in an uncomfortable position as she contemplates the best way to handle the situation.
Preferred Payment Method: Flat Rate for Completion of Project
1. Create images that convey what I am looking for regarding the poster
2. Select colors, images, text style, and layout
3. Present the poster design to receive feedback
4. After my review, incorporate any changes that I may recommend
5. Once poster is approved, review once more to confirm it looks good to publish
1. Be an approachable team player regarding notes for the poster design
2. Have good time management skills in completing the design
3. The ability to pay close attention to detail to images, color, text style, and layout
4. The ability to receive feedback well and adjust according to my notes
One More Note for the Film Posters:
Since I have specific ideas for my posters, this is optional, but if you would like to bring any new ideas regarding the design for any of these posters if/when we meet to discuss the project, I would be glad to hear what you have to say.
I am a passionate filmmaker who has been watching movies since as long as I can remember. Some of my favorite films include, "Memento", "The Dark Knight", "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy, "Alien", etc. I have seen over 4,000 films and am as crazy about movies as any individual you will ever meet. I have worked on a number of various films, and have written, directed, and edited "515", "Enter the Room", “In the Backseat”, and “Bay For Blood”.
More Info, Contact Information:
If you are interested in this project, please contact me at email@example.com.
Also, feel free to visit my website. The link is listed below.
Contact Name: Harry Waldman
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Address: Chicago, Illinois, 60626, United States
Organization: Edgewater Film Productions