OverviewRespond to this Ad
Video Content Creator
Are you an extremely skilled and innovative video editor? Do you enjoy creating engaging and exciting video advertisements that grab viewers' attention? And finally, do you want to be a part of a creative team that produces amazing work while having a blast doing it? If you answered “yes” to these questions, you may be the perfect fit for this role.
Job Type: Full-time/Per-time
The position of Video Content Creator is in charge of organizing, producing, and editing video-related projects for multiple clients as well as AdShark internal initiatives. To create creative concepts that produce outcomes, they will collaborate closely with other team members, such as creative specialists and account strategists. From there, they will collaborate and work independently with the creative team to finish the many tasks required to create the finished video material for advertising.
The main objective of this position is to support our creative team in creating attention-grabbing, brief video advertising material. Ads must concentrate on capturing viewers' attention within the first few seconds and successfully guiding an intended conversion. For a majority of commercials, many forms are necessary.
- Experience creating motion graphics, animated material, and video editing with a focus on detail and a high level of polish.
- Extremely skilled with video production and equipment related to video.
- Exceptional skills in Adobe Premiere and After Effects, as well as some background in other Adobe creative suite applications
- Familiar with producing for social media platforms and other digital platforms that use video.
- Able to use video advertising to connect marketing strategies with creative strategies.
- Excellent communication abilities and the capacity to interact with others without difficulty, both inside and externally.
- Able to accept creative direction and deal with work-related criticism.
- Able to control project timelines and deadlines, and manage client contacts relating to project management from start to end.
Other Preferred Skills
- Some experience in graphic design and photo editing.
- Familiarity with WordPress and some other website software and platforms.
#onlinejobs #job #workfromhome #makemoney #earnmoney #online #content #creator