WANT TO LOVE WHERE YOU WORK? JOIN THE SMITH & NOBLE FAMILY!
INSIDE SALES! BASE PAY PLUS COMMISSION!
Your Role and Purpose
Provide custom window treatment design solutions utilizing a consultative selling approach over the phone to determine function and design needs. As a trained Smith & Noble professional, your design and product expertise leads clients to informed decisions and creative results they'll love for years to come. If you enjoy people, communicate with professionalism, and respond promptly demonstrating empathy and concern, this position is highly rewarding and there are no limits for those who believe in themselves.
You're a Great Fit if You...
• Enjoy relationship building and consultative sales
• Enjoy healthy individual and team competitions
• Appreciate design and see the beauty around you
• Possess fantastic organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines
• Are a confident top-performer who’s psyched to work in a fast-paced environment
• Are a results oriented person who wants to be part of a high-energy, high-impact team
• Are a highly personalized character who focuses attention on the customer, above all else
• Are fun, passionate and learn quickly
• Are a self-starter and don’t need any hand holding, but can take feedback well and are comfortable giving it as well
• Are comfortable with technology
Required Education and Experience
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Inbound and outbound sales a plus
· Home Décor experience a plus
· Proven track record of exceeding quota and business goals a plus
Benefits of Working here:
- Our #1 Value is Caring for People. We have a creative, fun culture with year-round company events and activities
- Hourly wage $11.00 + Commission, SPIFF opportunities = Potential Rate of $15-$19/hr
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacation
- 401k Plan with Company Match
Smith & Noble Home, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and encourages diversity in our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other protected class characteristic. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.