Project Architect - Revit, AutoCAD & SketchUp - Cincinnati, OH - JOB 21-00586
Salary Range: $75K - $100K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A full service architectural & engineering consulting firm is seeking to hire A Project Architect to work on various projects within our Architecture Market. The proven professional will have 6-8 years of experience that desires to be a contributor to the team. The Architect / Designer II will be responsible for developing accurate and complete preliminary conceptual drawings, developing schematic drawings from building program elements and conceptual design and developing construction drawings including details for the project using Revit and/or other relevant software.
Benefits: Competitive base compensation, Health/dental/vision insurance, Short and long-term disability insurance Life insurance, 401(k), Paid holidays, Tuition reimbursement, Company-paid time to perform community services, Company-paid membership to professional organizations, Professional and personal development opportunities
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture, required
- Registered Architect, preferred
- LEED Green Associate or LEED AP preferred
- 6 to 8 years of experience in architecture.
- Exhibits strong organizational and time management skills to be able to recognize, prioritize, and execute critical deadlines.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, SketchUp & Revit
- Proficient with MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Constructs preliminary layouts and drawings using sketches, field investigation data, and mark-up drawings from architects and designers.
- Researches and investigates existing conditions from fieldwork, records, or other sources.
- Prepares sketches of wall sections, details, etc. to be used in working drawings.
- Coordinates with other disciplines to maintain schedule deadlines and project budget.
- Assists in estimating architectural project costs.
- Provides existing condition evaluations / Facility condition assessments and publishes reports to clients as required
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.