Join the Smith and Noble Family as an Appointment Booker
- Booking appointments to existing and potential customers through inbound calls from customers and via outbound calls
- Respond to customer inquiries/requests with professionalism, and demonstrate empathy for customer issues/concerns, provide accurate and timely information.
You're a Great Fit if You...
- Are a confident top-performer who’s psyched to work in a fast-paced environment
- Are a results oriented person who wants to be part of a high-energy, high-impact team
- Are a highly personalized character who focuses attention on the customer, above all else
- Are fun, passionate and learn quickly
- Are a self-starter and don’t need any hand holding, but can take feedback well and are comfortable giving it as well
- Are comfortable with technology
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- inbound and outbound call center sales a plus
- Home Décor experience a plus
- Computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
$12.00/hr, Fulltime with Benefits after 30 days. Great Training staff and Mentoring opportunities