Hi, Im an artist looking for a 3d model for a project as well as an animation. I am not adept in 3D modeling so I need a qualified individual or team for a high resolution model and 3d printing. Someone who is passionate about what they do with a strong portfolio. I also believe this would be a great addition to anyone's portfolio as Im sure you will find the concept and Egyptian mythology both interesting and agreeable. I would love to see this come to life as I'm very excited and I am looking forward to working with you!
- This is the figure that needs to be 3D modeled. The jewels should all be clear as opposed to purple in the character image including the arm bands and belt. The arm bands should be spaced out evenly and not touching the shoulder pads. Every clear jewel should light up all the colors fading into each other. The eyes should also light up all colors and sync to the color change.
- The figure should be in the same position as the Da Vinci Vitruvian man. The arms are a little off in proportion in my drawing...
- Heres a reference image.The only thing that should match exactly from the reference image is the shoulder pad armor.
- The forearm armor should be rounded and not have a dip on the sides. All the gold parts should be solid and polished and not rough.
- The skin color should be lighter for contrast like in this example
- A clear round circle where its circled in red this picture should also light up
- As for the music, time stamp 0:15-1:10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G21fyMNlAD0 One with the voice over and one without if you can remove it. Various different camera angles should fade into each other and then towards the middle it should switch to a 360 animation that's slow and syncs with the music.