Cambodia is one of the easiest countries in which to find a teaching job abroad, and it’s also one of the best places to do so.
Teaching salaries more than allow you to explore the many attractions of Phnom Penh, travel to the ancient temples at Angkor Wat, or enjoy a relaxing weekend at a seaside escape such as Sihanoukville or Kep.
- We are one of the best international schools in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Established 1996, we have been running for 20 years. We have 4 campuses with a team of 40 passionate Native English teachers and 100 Local teachers. Over the past 20 years, We had adapted and developed a good teaching curriculum.
- We now serve 1,400 students in Cambodia.
2. Why us ?
- We have teachers that renew contract with us for 10 years. Some teachers even brought their family to Phnom Penh and stayed with us over 10 years.
- We care about the quality of education. We highly appreciate teachers that encourage our students to reach their potential.
- This is the opportunity for Native English teachers that want to immerse themselves with the local people and make a difference in their lives.
- Delivery classes in these subjects: Writing, listening, speaking, reading, grammar
- Delivery classes: Physic ( depends on the teacher’s preference and experience )
4. Job details:
- Working hours: Monday - Friday
- Days off: Saturday and Sunday
- Start working: August 2019
- Working location: Phnom Penh.
5. Salary and benefits:
- Salary: 1500 - 1,800 USD / month
- Work permit provided
- Two week holiday paid by school / year
- All Cambodian national holiday paid
- American national holiday paid
- Health insurance provided
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send us your resume now to: email@example.com