Mission Montessori Preschool Inc. dba Mission Montessori Academy in BC is looking for the Early Childhood Educators
Job Title: Early Childhood Educator
Employer: Mission Montessori Preschool Inc. dba Mission Montessori
Business Address: 1-33070 5 Ave, Mission, BC V2V 1V5
Work Location: Same as above
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Number of Openings: 4
Hours of work: 30 – 40 hours per week
Wage: $20.00 - $24.00 per hour (to be negotiated)
Benefit: 4% vacation renumeration or 10 days paid vacations
Group medical benefit such as Dental, Vision and life insurance after 3 months of probation period.
Language of Work: English
- Design and create learning programs to meet children’s physical, intellectual, social, cultural, creative, and emotional needs.
- Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security, and well-being of children.
- Maintain and update the individual record of children handled taking note of the program’s positive and negative results.
- Develop listening, comprehensive skills using approved subjects in storytelling, role-playing, games, music and art activities.
- Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and washroom habits.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with colleagues and community service providers working with children.
- Regularly communicate with parents and guardians regarding their children’s development needs and learning process.
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years.
- Experience: experience an asset.
-Early Childhood Educator License required.
-Criminal record check, immunization records.
-Reliability, dependability, team player.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and early childhood education certificate to