Contact:Friendly Time Daycare Ltd. dba Honeybees Child Care Center
Posted in: Vancouver Educational Jobs
Friendly Time Daycare Ltd. dba Honeybees Child Care Center is seeking F/T Infants’ Daycare Workers.
- Position: Infants' Daycare Worker
- Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Wage: $15.20~$19.00/hour (depending on experience)
- Working Hours: 30-40 hours/week
- Number of Positions: 2
- Work Location: A121-2099 Lougheed Hwy, Port Coquitlam, BC V3B 1A8
- 4% vacation pay
- Plan, develop and implement childcare programs to enhance cognitive, physical, emotional and social development of children.
- Lead activities by reading stories, teaching songs, taking children to local field-trips of interest.
- Bathe, diaper, and feed infants and toddlers.
- Provide opportunities to express creativity through diverse activities including music and physical activity, dramatic play and the media of art.
- Maintain the environment clean and safe to protect the health and welfare of children.
- Monitor children and assess their abilities, interests and needs.
- Discuss progress or problems of children with parents and other staff members.
- Instruct and assist children in the development of habits such as eating, handwashing, and toilet use.
- Experience: Experience is an asset.
- Education: College Certificate or Diploma in Early Childhood Education is required.
- Certificate: First Aid Certificate, CPR Certificate, E.C.E. Certificate and IT Certificate
- Language: English
How to Apply:
- Company information: Friendly Time Daycare Ltd. dba Honeybees Child Care Center
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please apply via Email indicated above