CEEN Head Start is hiring Family Service Techs. These positions will be filled for the 2019-2020 Program Year. The position recruits, supports, and assists families as they identify and meet their own goals through a center-based, family-oriented case management model for developing and carrying out the program Family Partnership Agreements. Responsible for all children’s files, enrollment/applications. Must be able to maintain complete, current and accurate paperwork in each child’s central file and proficiently utilize database software. 40 Hours per week. Pay $16.30 – 16.59/hr. depending on experience and credentials.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two years of verified experience in Social Work or Human Services or a related human services field.
- Must be able to complete Family Development Credential within 2 years of hire.
- Must be proficient in data entry.
- Bilingual highly preferred.
- Enters data into online and software-based systems, pulling monthly reports as required (or more often as needed) and for maintaining current and complete documentation of all assigned centers/classrooms.
- Refers families to opportunities for continuing education, employment training and other employment services through formal or informal networks in the community.
- Maintains data within from child’s central file including health screenings, educational screenings, and developmental screenings and child assessments.
- Recruits prospective families and assists Site Education Manager with enrollment process.
- Works with center staff to integrate family partnership goals with classroom efforts and to ensure integrated child and family curriculum.
- and Job Descriptions avail. from 8-4 p.m. at CEEN or www.ceen.org. No Phone Calls. Applications and all documentation for education and experience; (1) transcripts, (2) degrees, and (3) official letters documenting hours of verified experience, should be submitted to CEEN Head Start, 710 11th Avenue Suite L90 or until the position is filled. Incomplete Applications will not be accepted. CEEN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The mission of the Colorado Early Education Network (CEEN) is to facilitate and enhance productive programming and services for children, staff, and parenting partnerships, along with partnering with educational entities, community resources, and local, state and federal agencies. CEEN is designed to create a collaborative network bridge between resources, programs and participants.