City:Port Moody, BC
Posted in: Vancouver Educational Jobs
- Position: ECE (Early childhood educators)
- Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Wage: $18-$21/hour (Depending on Experience)
- Hours: 30 - 40hours/week
- Number of Positions: 2
- Business address: 210 Parkside Dr. Port Moody BC V3H 4Z6
- 4% vacation pay per year
- Extended medical benefit after 6 months of employment
- Plan and implement daily activities by reading stories, teaching songs, and physical activities.
- Organize space, equipment, and materials before activities.
- Interact with each child to promote physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development of children.
- Teach children to eat, dress, and toilet habits properly.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for children’s well-being.
- Observe children for learning, or behavioural problems, and report to parents and management.
- Supervise and cooperate with other early childhood educators.
- Experience: Experience as Early Childhood Educator is an asset.
- Education: College Certificate or diploma in Early Childhood Education is required.
- Certificate: First Aid Certificate & CPR Certificate and E.C.E. Certificate
- Language: English
How to Apply:
- Company information: Parkside Childcare Centre
- Contact Person: Azizeh Abdollahzadeh
- Email address: email@example.com
- Please apply via the above email address