Make a difference in your community and become a substitute teacher!
Teachers On Call is now hiring individuals interested in becoming substitute teachers in McKenzie County School District. Work when you want, as much as you want. Let us help you get started on your new career!
AS A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER YOU WOULD...
· Gain experience in a variety of classrooms
· Assume all duties and responsibilities in the absence of the regular classroom teacher
· Execute lessons plans
· Effectively manage a classroom of students
· Maintain a positive learning environment for all students
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Completed at least 48 semester hours of college coursework
· Must hold one of the following active licenses: North Dakota Teaching License or you can apply for
an Interim Substitute License from the ND Education Standards and Practices Board
· Ability to follow both oral and written directions and instructions
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to students and staff
· Ability to handle stressful situations
· Must maintain confidentiality of student matters
· Must be professional in appearance, attitude and demeanor
· Ability to lift, sit, or stand for long periods of time
· Must demonstrate an appreciation of diversity
WHAT BENEFITS YOU AS A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER?
· Flexible schedule— work as often as you want and manage your own schedule
· Competitive, weekly pay
· Free online training opportunities
· Eligible for bonuses and rewards
· Be the first to learn of long-term substitute opportunities in our schools
APPLY NOW TO BECOME A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER!
· Fill out an online application to be considered - https://www.teachersoncall.com/jobs/apply-now
· Call Teachers On Call to discuss the position further or learn about our other opportunities – (800)