Early Childhood Educator (Infant/Toddler)
Employer: Kuddles Early Infant Stimulation Centre (1168394 B.C. LTD.)
Position: Early Childhood Educator (Infant/Toddler)
Position Available: 2
Working location: 1396 Marine Drive, North Vancouver, BC V7P 1T4
Working hours: 35-40 hours per week (Full-time, Permanent)
Wage: $20.00-$24.00 per hour (Depends on experience)
Benefit: 10 days paid vacation or 4% vacation pay / Extended medical benefit
- Plan and develop appropriate programs and activities based on observation of individual children.
- Maintain and update individual record of children as taking notes of their activities at the daycare centre.
- Design and develop learning programs to meet children’s physical, intellectual, social, cultural and emotional needs.
- Regularly communicate with parents and guardians regarding their children’s in development and learning progress.
- Develop listening, comprehension and motor skills using approved subjects in storytelling, role playing, games, music and creative art activities.
- Supervise both indoor and outdoor play times including community trips.
- Release children only to those authorized by parents/guardian, to ask for identification in order to ensure that the authorized pick-up has been verified.
- Language: English
- IT ECE License to Practice in BC is required.
- Completion of College/ CEGEP or vocational is required.
- Current First Aid certificate and Criminal Record Check are needed.
- Experience is an asset.
How to Apply: Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in Early Childhood Educator (Infant/Toddler) position at our daycare centre; however, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.