Octopus Academy Inc. dba Octopus Academy is seeking F/T Infants' daycare worker
Position: Infants' daycare worker
Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $17.00-22.00/hour (Depending on experience)
Hours: 30-40 hr/week
- 4% vacation pay
- Develop child care programs to promote physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
- Wipe down cots, toys, and all other areas of the classroom.
- Hand washing and toilet training.
- Plan activities by reading stories, teaching songs, taking children to field-trips of interest
- Create and maintain healthy and safe environment for children/ Clean and sanitize on a daily basis with bleach and water solution.
- Evaluate the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
- Detect the signs of potential learning or behavioral problems of children, and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor
- Teach children to eat properly, dress and appropriate toilet habits
- Build a good relationship with employees and community service providers working with children
- Supervise and suggest activities of other early childhood educators and early childhood educator assistants.
- First Aid Certificate & CPR Certificate
- A clear criminal record check
- License: E.C.E. certificate (Infant and toddler educator)
- Minimum of 1~2 years of experience or equivalent education background
- College certificate or diploma in Early Childhood Education
Number of Positions:
Location: Richmond, BC
Company information: Octopus Academy Inc. dba Octopus Academy
Contact Person: Karen Elizabeth Lau Chung
Email address: email@example.com
Business address: 12880 Clarke Place, Richmond BC V6V 2H1
Note: If you don't meet qualifications exactly but believe you have the required skills, please submit your résumé and references for consideration.