The DIA will be the Interacting Head with the Principal or Coordinator of PU Schools & Colleges / UG & PG Colleges to get the Seminar dates for an FSA workshop. In the process DIA should communicate with our scheduled clients, students, parents to get the Future Sure Admissions (FSA) for the year 2020. DIA will be provided with all the company collateral and 3 days intensive training.
Responsibilities and Duties
Outline the functions a person in this position will perform on a regular basis.
- Organizing sales visits to PU schools, UG & PG Colleges.
- Assist with organizing promotional events
- Demonstrating and presenting FSA Model
- Establishing new business Contacts.
- Organizing & attending Seminars for allotted PU Schools & Colleges, UG & PG Colleges.
- Gather and analyze student behavior data
- Collecting & maintaining accurate records including feedback of the students attended seminars.
- Rigorous Follow up with the students and parents for FSA Admissions. This will include home visits also.
- Explain & convince the complete concept of our FSA model to the parent of the ward.
- Work on the targets for getting Provisional Admissions, Confirmed Admissions & FSA Admissions.
- Organizing a workshop for parents and students as an marketing activity.
- Reviewing sales & target performance.
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics, like conversion rates.
- Aiming to achieve the assigned targets.
- Daily Reporting to the Team Lead.