Best Care Language Academy (BCLA) is currently looking for talented and passionate ESL teachers dedicated to providing students with positive learning experiences. We are a North York based academy looking for energetic, enthusiastic and engaging professionals to join our growing learning environment in Toronto.
Job expectations include:
- Compassionate and creative teachers who are genuinely invested in inspiring meaningful experiences for our students.
- Ability to work independently in a face-paced and team environment.
- Actively engaging students to become effective communicators by delivering the curriculum in a fun and interactive way providing students with memorable learning experiences.
- Maintaining a positive, dynamic and welcoming classroom atmosphere.
- Fluent English speaker
- Comfortable teaching all levels of English from beginner to advanced
- Strong organization, communication, and writing skills
- Displays genuine enthusiasm and cultural sensitivity
- University educated with a Bachelor’s degree
- Must be TESL Canada, TESL Ontario, or CELTA certified
If you meet the above qualifications, please send us a cover letter and resume in response to this posting. Only select applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time