Are you passionate about nurturing the curious minds of our youngest learners? Are you ready to embark on a rewarding journey in early childhood education? Howard & Joan Education Development Ltd. is thrilled to announce an exciting opportunity for an Early Childhood Educator (ECE) Assistant to join our dedicated team at Animal Crackers Children's Centre in Surrey, BC.
Position: Early Childhood Educator Assistant
Wage: C$24.20 Per Hour; 40 Hours Per Week
Overtime: C$36.30 Per hour starting after 8 hours per day or 40 hours per week
Vocation: 4% vacation pay
Term of Employment: Permanent, Full-Time
Working Location: 10069 177A Street Surrey BC. V4N 5V7
As an ECE Assistant at Animal Crackers Children's Centre, you will:
- Collaborate with Early Childhood Educators to maintain a safe and inclusive environment, and assist in creating engaging and age-appropriate learning activities, such as singing, doing crafts, drawing, etc.
- Assist Early Childhood Educators in teaching kids healthy living habits.
- Document children's progress and share insights with parents.
- Set up rooms for rest times, and tables for meals.
- Be a positive role model and advocate for children's well-being.
- Secondary School Certificate and Early childhood-related work experience (Required).
- ECE Assistant Certification (Required).
- Passion for working with children and supporting their development.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
How to Apply:
If you're ready to make a difference in the lives of young children and be part of a dynamic team, we'd love to hear from you! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "ECE Assistant Application - Your Name."