MKH Early Education Center's mission is to provide quality childcare and a preschool education for kindergarten readiness to all children while their loved ones are away. MKH will support children in 7 core developmental areas (Language, Creative, Cognitive, Socio-Emotional, Moral, Intellectual and Physical) while encouraging them to learn and grow at their suitable pace.
We are in search of fun, reliable and caring substitute teachers. Each substitute teacher will cover teaching responsibilities for absent infant/toddler or preschool teachers. The ratio for infant/toddler classroom is 1:4 and preschool 1:8. Each substitute teacher will lead circle time, lessons/activities and manage the classroom they are covering for the day. This is a part-time position.
- At least one year of experience working with children
- Age Groups: Infant, Preschool, Toddler
- Some college
- Minimum of 6 early education hours
- First Aid Training, CPR Training
- Certified Teacher, Early Childhood Education (ECE), Child Development Associate (CDA), Early Child Development Coursework