Remember that teacher who made a difference in your life? Now it’s your turn. As a substitute, you have the power to change the world all in a day’s work. You decide when, where, and what grade levels you want to work with. Teachers On Call is now hiring Substitute Teachers or Educational Assistants/Paraprofessionals/Teacher Aides in the Saint Cloud School District!
As a Substitute Teacher you would…
· Assume all duties and responsibilities in the absence of the regular classroom teacher
· Execute lessons plans
· Effectively manage a classroom of students
· Maintain a positive learning environment for all students
As a Substitute Educational Assistant you would…
· Assist classroom teachers with tasks, as requested
· Work with students in small groups or one-on-one
· Assist special education students, as needed
· Supervise lunch, recess, and/or study hall
· Flexible schedule — work as often as you want and manage your own schedule
· Competitive, weekly pay
· Free online training opportunities
· Eligible for bonuses and rewards
· Be the first to learn of long-term substitute opportunities in our schools
· Ability to follow both oral and written directions/instructions
· Ability to communicate effectively through both oral and written means
· High School Diploma or GED
· Educational Assistant: Saint Paul School District require 60+ college credits or completion of the ParaPro exam
· TEACHER: Bachelor’s Degree AND MN Teaching or Substitute License OR willingness to obtain Short-Call License with TOC’s guidance
· Find out more here: https://mn.gov/pelsb/
What are the steps in the hiring process?
Our hiring process is almost completely online and can be completed, start to finish, in less than one week!
1) Complete an online application on our website https://www.teachersoncall.com/talent/apply-now
2) Once your application is submitted, our Onboarding team will reach out to conduct a short phone interview.
3) We will then send instructions to complete online paperwork, mandatory professional development videos, and submit names for a reference check, if needed. We will also run a criminal background check for all candidates, paid for by TOC.
4) Once above steps are successfully completed, we will need you to complete one final government-required form in person with our office or one of our partners.
5) Start working! We will provide you with orientation resources as well as access to our Absence Management system so you can start viewing and accepting assignments.