Position: Early Childhood Educator
Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $18-$23/hour (depending on Experience)
Hours: 30 - 40hours per week
- 10 days paid vacation per year
- Provide a daily balance of active/quiet, indoor/outdoor, and individual/group activities
- Provide opportunity for child directed play experience
- Organize space, equipment and materials before activities
- Establish and carry out a daily activity schedule that incorporates child directed activity, care routines and transition times
- Discipline and observe children’s behaviour with guideline.
- To maintain a neat, orderly, and clean environment, including all activity and program areas, common spaces, and washrooms.
- To assist with the planning and implementing of a consistent child-centred program, in accordance with our company standards.
- Supervising and cooperating with other early childhood educators and early childhood educator assistants.
- College Certificate or Diploma in Early childhood education
- Experience as an Early Childhood Educator is an asset
- Early childhood educator provincial certificate
- First Aid Certificate & CPR Certificate
Number of Positions:
Location: VICTORIA, BC
Company information: Smilekids Childcare Centre LTD. dba Smilekids Childcare Lambrick
Contact Person: NAMEUN ANNA SONG
Business address: 4126 CABOT PLACE, VICTORIA, British Columbia V8N 4V8