CareMax Inc. is looking for care providers (DSPs) to support adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a home and day program environment. If you enjoy helping others, and working for a good cause, this job is for you! Some experience preferred, but we will train the right person.
Full-Time and Part-Time positions available. Our residential program is 24/7 so there is weekend availability.
DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL
- Criminal Record clearance
- Good health, negative TB test
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
- 1-2 years of direct support experience in residential programs for developmentally disabled preferred. (DSP 1&2 certificates)
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Valid CADL, clean DMV record, reliable and insured vehicle
- Current CPR and First Aid training a plus!
- Can lift minimum 50lbs.
- Assist clients with goals toward independent living and recreational activities using a positive approach.
- Assist clients with self-help skills such as personal hygiene, dressing, grooming, toileting, housekeeping.
- Ensure good appearance of clients (clean and appropriate clothing/shoes)
- Maintain a clean and safe environment
- Prepare appropriate and nutritious meals for clients
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org