Injection Moulding Machine Operator 2017 to 2021
Required PLASTIC INJECTION MOLDING MACHINE OPERATOR.
1) Sets up and operates injection-molding machines to cast products from thermoplastic materials: Installs dies on machine, according to work order specifications, using clamps, bolts, and hand tools.
2) Sets machine controls, regulating molding temperature, volume of plastic, molding pressure and time, according to knowledge of plastics and molding procedures.
3) Dumps premixed plastic powders or pellets into hopper, and starts machine.
4) Pulls lever to close dies and inject plastic into dies to cast part.
5) Removes finished product from dies, using hand tools.
6) Trims excess material from part, using knife.
7) May mix thermoplastic materials and coloring pigments in mixing machine, according to formula.
8) May grind scrap plastic into powder for reuse.
9) Handles regular maintenance of Injection Moulding Machines
Skills:injection moulding machine, mechanical, production, plastic injection molding
Other Skills:injection moulding machine operator, machine operator
EducationDiploma / Vocational Course
Company Name:MNC Co
73053 and 23220