Judy Crone dba Deer Lake Preschool is seeking F/T Early Childhood Educator
Position: Early Childhood Educator
Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $17.50-21.00/hour (Depending on experience)
Working Hour: 30-40 hr/week
- 6% vacation pay
- 5% sick pay
- Extended medical and dental insurance
- Develop child care programs to promote physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children.
- Plan activities by reading stories, teaching songs, taking children to field-trips of interest.
- Create and maintain healthy and safe environment for children.
- Evaluate the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members.
- Detect the signs of potential learning or behavioral problems of children, and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor.
- Teach children to eat properly, dress and appropriate toilet habits.
- Build a good relationship with employees and community service providers working with children.
- Supervise and suggest activities of other early childhood educators and early childhood educator assistants.
- First Aid Certificate & CPR Certificate
- ECE Certificate
- Minimum of 1~2 years of experience in early child care
- College certificate or diploma in Early Childhood Education
Language Requirements: English
Number of Positions:
Location: Burnaby, BC
Company information: Judy Crone dba Deer Lake Preschool
Contact Person: Judy Crone
Email address: email@example.com
Business address: 5135 Sperling Ave. Burnaby, BC V5E 2T2