Become a Young Rembrandts Instructor!
There are many Young Rembrandts classes opening in San Jose area. We need to develop additional teaching staff. Please read everything before applying .
Eligible Candidates should be available at least two to three or more days to teach one hour class. Classes are once a week between 12.00pm - 5.00pm. This is a very light, part-time job, only 1-2 hours per day, 4-6 hours per week.
After School Art Teacher Requirements:
- MUST HAVE Experience working with and managing a group of children. Examples include teaching, camp counselor, paraeducator, substitute teacher, elementary education or working in a daycare.
- Passion for art
- Must live locally
Young Rembrandts Program:
- Works in partnership with schools and park districts. Classes are only after school in various elementary education locations
- Teaches fundamental drawing and coloring skills
- Introduces students to art vocabulary
- Provides a positive, nurturing environment
- Develops learning skills such as patience, focus and attention to detail
- Includes lessons in art history and cartooning
Young Rembrandts Instructors:
- Are provided with all lesson plans and supplies
- Are trained in the Young Rembrandts method
- Earn $25-30 per class, depending on classes taught