Teachers On Call offers the convenience of notifying you when new job assignments are available,
allowing you to accept jobs online and by phone, and providing the streamlined Absence
Management (formerly Aesop) system for you to manage your schedule. Join our team today!
We understand this is an uncertain time with the COVID-19 threat and information is changing daily. Substitutes will be needed, and likely in high demand once schools start in the fall. We encourage you to apply now so the hiring process is complete and you are ready to work as right away.
AS A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER YOU WOULD...
· Gain experience in a variety of classrooms
· Assume all duties and responsibilities in the absence of the regular classroom teacher
· Execute lessons plans
· Effectively manage a classroom of students
· Maintain a positive learning environment for all students
WHAT BENEFITS YOU AS A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER ?
· Flexible schedule — work as often as you want and manage your own schedule
· Competitive, weekly pay
· Free online training opportunities
· Eligible for bonuses and rewards
· Be the first to learn of long-term substitute opportunities in our schools
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO BE A SUBSTITUE TEACHER
· Ability to follow both oral and written directions/instructions
· Ability to communicate effectively through both oral and written means
· High School Diploma or GED
· AIDE: Some districts require 60+ college credits or completion of the ParaPro exam
· TEACHER: Bachelor’s Degree AND MN Teaching or Substitute License OR willingness to obtain
Short-Call License with TOC’s guidance
· Find out more here: https://mn.gov/pelsb/
APPLY NOW TO BE A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER!
· Fill out an online application to be considered - https://www.teachersoncall.com/jobs/apply-now
· Call Teachers On Call to discuss the position further or learn about our other opportunities –