This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Early Childhood Education Worker at Royal Child Care (Sea Star Education Ltd.)
Job Title: Early Childhood Education Worker
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $18-$19 per hour (depends on work experience)
Working hours: 30-40 hours per week
Employer: Royal Child Care (Sea Star Education Ltd.)
Work Location: 425 6th Street, New Westminster, BC, V3L 3B1
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Benefit: 4% vacation pay or 2 weeks paid vacation, relocation cost covered by employer
Royal Child Care (Sea Star Education Ltd.,) located in New Westminster providing childcare service to local residents. We are currently looking for Full-Time certified Early Childhood Education Worker to meet the needs of children in our center.
- Plan, assess, develop and carry out child-care program and activities that support and promote development of children;
- Lead activities and individualize the curriculum according to planned childcare programs to promote children’s creativity and interests;
- Maintain and ensure the child’s environment is healthy and safe;
- Guiding and assisting in proper eating, dressing and toilet habits;
- Observe, monitor, and track the abilities, interests and needs of each child and discuss progress or problems with parents or legal guardians and other staff members;
- Maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers;
- Completion of a Two-to four-year college program in early childhood education or A bachelor’s degree in child development is required;
- Certification by British Columbia for Early Childhood Educators (E.C.E) is required;
- Medical Examination, Tuberculosis Test, Criminal Record Check are required;
- Ability to work with team and individually;
- Able to communication in English;
- Detailed oriented.
How to apply:
Please e-mail us a copy of your resume and cover letter to Jun-Young Bok (email@example.com) with the subject line of ‘Early Childhood Education Worker – Royal Child Care’.
We hire on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from racialized persons/visible minorities, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, and persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, as well as from all qualified candidates with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities.
*All qualified candidates who are authorized to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.