Posted in: Vancouver Educational Jobs
- Position: Early Childhood Educator
- Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Wage: $18~$21/hour (depending on experience)
- Working Hours: 30-40 hours/week
- Number of Positions: 2
- Work Location: 2485 W 20th Avenue, Vancouver BC V6L 1G6
- 4% vacation pay
- Health benefits & 2 paid sick days & Cash bonus at the end of the year
- Plan and implement programs that are educational and child-centered.
- Plan activities by reading stories, teaching songs, taking children to field-trip of interest.
- Provide opportunities to express creativity through diverse activities.
- Always maintain a healthy and safe learning environment for children.
- Detect the signs of potential learning or behavioural problems of children, and prepare reports for parents, guardians, or supervisor.
- Teach children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits.
- Recognize and understand child development stages.
- Assess the abilities, interests, and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members.
- Experience: Experience as an Early Childhood Educator is an asset.
- Education: College Certificate or diploma in early childhood education is required.
- Certificate: First Aid Certificate & CPR Certificate and E.C.E. Certificate
- Language: English
How to Apply:
- Company information: LIFT Early Learning Centre Inc.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please apply via Email indicated above