Kidtopia International Education Ltd.
Kidtopia Child Care aims to provide a well-rounded curriculum that includes enjoyable and developmentally appropriate activities to enhance our children's experiences during their childhood. Our program is based on play-based learning, which lays the foundation for a child's future curiosity and excitement about learning. Play is an enjoyable, voluntary activity without an end goal, which makes it an ideal basis for learning in early childhood. Our play-based learning aids in the cultivation of social skills, incentivizes children to learn, and even enhances their language and numeracy skills. Taking initiative, having focused attention, and being curious about the world are all integral components of play.
1. Implemented positive behavior management techniques to redirect inappropriate behaviors.
2. Assisted in transitioning students between classrooms or activities throughout the day.
3. Encouraged creativity through art, music, dramatic play and outdoor activities.
4. Ensured compliance with all applicable health and safety standards.
5. Established trusting relationships with parents and guardians by providing an open line of communication.
6. Provided nurturing care and support to infants and toddlers in a daycare setting.
7. Responded promptly to medical emergencies or other incidents as needed.
1. ECE, ECEA, or Infant/Toddler License required
2. Experience and passion for creating innovative, play-centered programs
3. Additional courses/training related to child growth and development an asset
4.· Proven experience is required as a teacher for children
5.· Good communication and interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00-$25.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Retention bonus
- Post-secondary certificate
Start Date: As soon as possible