CEEN Head Start is hiring Site Education Managers for the 2017-2018 Program Year. This position will work with typically developing children, children with disabilities, bilingual children, and families living in poverty. 40 hrs/wk; non-exempt; 42-44 weeks per program year; great benefits. Pay $19.11-$21.77. depending on credentials and responsibilities.
- BA Degree in ECE, Child Development, or related field (with 15 ECE Credits)
- Must be State Director Qualified through the state of Colorado
- 2 Years of Verified experience working with young children and families
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- Monitors the teaching staff daily by observing in each classroom/each session daily
- Recruits prospective families and assists with enrollment process
- Assists in maintaining documentation of observations and use this information to strengthen the teaching skills of the staff
- Responsible for monitoring and compliance with applicable local, state and federal rules, regulations and standards as well as with any state and federal contracts, health, safety and licensing regulations.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid holidays
- Vacation, illness, and paid personal time off
- Workplace wellness initiatives
- College coursework assistance
- Professional development opportunities
- and Job Descriptions avail. from 8-4 p.m. at CEEN or www.ceen.org. No Phone Calls. Applications and all documentation for education and experience; (1) transcripts, (2) degrees, and (3) official letters documenting hours of verified experience, should be submitted to CEEN Head Start, 710 11th Avenue Suite L90. Incomplete Applications will not be accepted. CEEN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The mission of the Colorado Early Education Network (CEEN) is to facilitate and enhance productive programming and services for children, staff, and parenting partnerships, along with partnering with educational entities, community resources, and local, state and federal agencies. CEEN is designed to create a collaborative network bridge between resources, programs and participants.